COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATES & GUIDELINES
- Graceland Wedding Chapel hours of operation from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm Daily.
- We encourage legal wedding couples to pre-register with the Marriage License Bureau prior to their arrival in Las Vegas.
And please familiarize yourselves with the Marriage Bureau's safety protocol.
- We will conduct non-invasive temperature checks on each guest upon entering.
- If a guest’s temperature exceeds 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit they will be directed to stay in an isolated area and for safety, not to interact with other guests or staff. They will then be directed to an appropriate medical care facility.
- If a guest has a high temperature, they may only return to the chapel with a medical certification confirming they have been tested for COVID-19 or other communicable diseases and medically cleared.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings inside the chapel, with the exception of the Bride and Groom. This is per mandate of the Governor of the State of Nevada.
- For your safety, staff members will wear masks.
- Guests will hand sanitize upon entering the property.
- Guests will be asked to comply with the floor markings and social distancing.
- A designated staff member will be responsible for ongoing sanitizing procedures in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Staff members will minimize personal contact with guests and documents.
: 1(702)382-0091 or
Home of The World's First Elvis Themed Wedding
Home of The World's First
Elvis Themed Wedding